I'M SO SO VERY SORRY JOSEPHINE LOW WHATEVER WHATEVER.
was suppose to meet her at esplanade at 12 30.
i woke up at 4 30 i think.
smiles.
see that sentence all in capitals up there?
i'm just being nice.
i didnt mean it.
BEAMS.
CHEERS TO TEAM SINGAPORE.
swimming was great.
we broke the record.
but so so much.
table tennis too.
omg lah.
my heart almost fell out from my backside.
the first two sets, the malaysian won.
11-7 and 11-8.
wth lah.
lose one more we'll lose everything.
BUT. hengness. thanks to my wishes to the tabletennis fairy.
we won the next two sets.
11-8 and 11-7.
yeahh i know.
so wth right.
was so super intense.
LAST SET.
OMG.
WE TRASHED THEM.
LOL
DAMN FUNNY.
THE SCORE WAS 11-2.
THANK YOU TABLE TENNIS FAIRY.
I MEAN IT.
smiles.
i so have nothing to do tml.
whoever wanna date me and dont dare to ask.
JUST ASK.
i'll be bored to death.
ohya.
and SOME people.
tsktsk. should burn in hell.
people apologise already right.
what more you want.
KNEEL?!
FUCK YOU.
LICK MY SHOES AFT I GO TOILET IN CHINA LAH.
OKAYY
I GOTTA GO PLAY GUNBOUND NOW.
LOL
nIgHtSs.
*major ewwness.
((:
was suppose to meet her at esplanade at 12 30.
i woke up at 4 30 i think.
smiles.
see that sentence all in capitals up there?
i'm just being nice.
i didnt mean it.
BEAMS.
CHEERS TO TEAM SINGAPORE.
swimming was great.
we broke the record.
but so so much.
table tennis too.
omg lah.
my heart almost fell out from my backside.
the first two sets, the malaysian won.
11-7 and 11-8.
wth lah.
lose one more we'll lose everything.
BUT. hengness. thanks to my wishes to the tabletennis fairy.
we won the next two sets.
11-8 and 11-7.
yeahh i know.
so wth right.
was so super intense.
LAST SET.
OMG.
WE TRASHED THEM.
LOL
DAMN FUNNY.
THE SCORE WAS 11-2.
THANK YOU TABLE TENNIS FAIRY.
I MEAN IT.
smiles.
i so have nothing to do tml.
whoever wanna date me and dont dare to ask.
JUST ASK.
i'll be bored to death.
ohya.
and SOME people.
tsktsk. should burn in hell.
people apologise already right.
what more you want.
KNEEL?!
FUCK YOU.
LICK MY SHOES AFT I GO TOILET IN CHINA LAH.
OKAYY
I GOTTA GO PLAY GUNBOUND NOW.
LOL
nIgHtSs.
*major ewwness.
((:
Comments